Fee for service therapist
We are looking for LSWs, LPCs, and LCSWs to join our practice to provide quality and long-term therapy to individuals with Medicaid insurance. Therapists are responsible for carrying a caseload of clients, ranging from 10-35 individuals depending upon their interest and availability. As a fee for service clinician, you are responsible for all of your client’s care including but not limited to: client communication, scheduling appointments, conducting initial assessments/intakes, treatment planning, writing DAP notes, checking insurance eligibility and making appropriate referrals.
• Qualified candidates must have an active LSW, LCSW, LPC or PsyD license
• Interest in and/or experience working from a psychodynamic orientation
• Excellent, consistent, and timely clinical documentation
• Strong clinical skills
• Attention to detail and very strong organization skills
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
• Successful FBI clearance, child abuse clearance and PA criminal history clearance required. Start date dependent on finalization of CBH credentialing.
For more information, including benefits and pay, please contact us via this form: Contact Us